Monday, April 6, 2009

Nothing New

I wish I had something exciting to report, but I regret to say it the past week was rather quiet and uneventful. Although that's fine I guess because I don't particularly like change anyway. Thursday night I finally got to see my friend, Britt, and meet her finance! It was good to spend time with friends that I don't get to see too often.

Friday I had the day off work, although I would have rather gone to work then to a visitation. I helped my mom clean their house for visiting relatives from Kansas that were also coming for the visitation. After cleaning I also went to the visitation for Mark Wiegand. Wow, talk about a big visitation! Dad thought more than 1000 came through the visitation and 500 at the funeral.

That evening we went out with another couple for dinner. They have 3 kids and every other weekend the kids stay overnight on Friday with one set of grandparents. And two weeks later, they rotate to the other set of grandparents. How neat is that?? Anyway, we often go out with them on the Fridays that they don't have the kids.

I worked at Garden Gate on Saturday because the owner is related to Mark and needed to go to the funeral. Saturday night we went to Mike's parents' for dinner and the evening. Sunday I had a headache so we didn't go to church. Sunday night we went to my mom and dad's for dinner.

That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment