Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring!

So it officially felt like spring to me last Friday when I finally got to mow my parent's lawn. If you know me, you know that I love to mow the lawn on my parent's riding mower. It's so peaceful and it always looks so nice when you are finished. Since my Dad was at work on Friday, he didn't have a chance to beat me to it. He says he doesn't have time to mow, but then he already has it done by the time I get there. I don't particularly like it when he does it because he just goes in circles to get done as soon as possible. I, on the other hand, like to make nice neat lines. Anyway it was most enjoyable (the sun tan doesn't hurt either).

Nothing else too exciting has happened recently around our house. I'm looking forward to next weekend when we can get together with the Fritz family. It will be nice to see everyone again, but hard at the same time because it's our first family gathering without my aunt. I'm also counting down the days until Mike and I go to Tennessee for a week the first week of May.

That's it for now.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Katie! I found your blog! Mark said he likes to make nice neat lines while mowing, too, and Mom likes to go in circles!

    ReplyDelete