Monday, June 1, 2009

Happenings

As seems to be the trend lately, nothing too exciting has been happening with us. Our Memorial Day weekend was rather boring with the most exciting thing being our family picnic at the lake. Last week I continued to keep busy by planting flowers and putting mulch down at my parents' house.

This past weekend it was so beautiful outside! Saturday I was spent half the day at my sister's house in Eureka since she had a garage sale and the other half working in my parents' gardens. Mike and I also went to the golf course, which is a first for me. Mike golfed 9 holes, and I watched and enjoyed the weather. He even let me drive the golf cart! After seeing how difficult it is, I'm pretty sure it's not for me. I might try going to the driving range sometime just to satisfy Mike and to say that I tried.

Since this isn't a very exciting post, here are some cute pictures I took at the family picnic.

2 comments: