Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Summertime



My beautiful Dahlia. I found bulbs at Walmart that said you can plant them in the spring and they will bloom in summer. I was a little hesitant, but they turned out great and it was a lot cheaper than buying a huge plant.



My zinnias are looking great too, despite the beetles trying to eat them!




I went blueberry picking in Indiana with my sisters and some of my nieces and nephews. The bluberries were wonderful! Together we got about 130 pounds! Yum!










Emily and Laura riding back to our cars after picking.







Of course Mike was thrilled (although he doesn't look like it in this picture) with his blueberry sauce for his waffles and his tasty blueberry pie!! (he wondered why in the world I wanted a picture of him eating waffles, but you can't say no to a scrapbooker!!)




My garden! Thankfully you can't see all the weeds in the picture! :)



My first tomato from my garden! I was rather excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment