Monday, March 9, 2009

It's been quite a while since I made my last post. Although I admit nothing real exciting has happened since then to make me rush to my computer and write.

Last weekend was a good one, lots of family time. Friday night Mike and I went out to eat with Mom and Dad Fritz, Michelle, Abbie, Emily, Lynette, Nate, Laura, and John at Olive Garden for Michelle's birthday. It was quite fun, although with all those cute kids how could it not be? I got an absolutely hilarious picture of John sitting on Nate's shoulders with this huge grin on his face. The funniest part of it all is that is holds onto Nate's hair for support. Then we stopped by Mom and Dad Fritz's for a few moments before returning to Mackinaw.

Saturday we had a baby shower for Mike's sister, Rachel. Mike's other two sisters and their families came for the weekend. That evening we all gathered at Mom and Dad Rasmussen's. It's quite a house full with two new babies and one on the way. It's going to be quite noisy at holidays and family from now on!

It was a good relaxing weekend! Although I admit I'm a little tired and I miss that hour of sleep.
I need a vacation! Too bad it's still two months away!

3 comments:

  1. where do you get to go in 2 months?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had a blog... but I like it! now I'll be able to keep up on your life. :)

    oh, and since we'll live closer now we should get together more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are going to Tennessee to hike in the Smoky Mountains.

    Yes, we should get together more, Jenny! You'll be right down the road!

    ReplyDelete