Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Long Weekend

Hi! I had a nice long weekend, 5 1/2 days! We got off at noon on Thursday and didn't have to come to work until today because of the flood. Friday I went scrapbooking at Lori's all day. I didn't get much done, but it was fun nevertheless.

Saturday and Sunday Mike and I just kind of relaxed, worked around the house, and hung out at his parents. I had a horrible cold, and on Saturday I completely lost my voice. Mike thought it was hilarious. My voice still wasn't back on Sunday ,and I was kind of miserable; so we didn't go to church. I was disappointed because we were going to go to Morton church because my friend was getting announced.

Monday and Tuesday were rather uneventful. I stayed at home most of the time and relaxed and spent time outside enjoying the wonderful weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment